Thursday, March 09, 2006

This week's S&T

The subject ("eyes") frankly struck me a somewhere between unusual and kinda creepy...but I feel guilty that I haven't had the presence of mind to have the camera wire thingy on S&T day for the longest time, and thus, I felt guilty. So here it is.

[shrug]

Yes, I know I look like a low-rent Svengali. But this is the only picture without flash glare on the lenses of my eyeglasses and for those who have known me since age 8, I am ALWAYS wearing glasses. (I have 4 pair in active rotation, and 3 pair Rx of sunglasses also in active rotation)

-J.

Posted by Joke at 8:51 AM

8 Comments

  • Blogger blackbird posted at 12:13 PM, March 09, 2006  
    oh, yeah, when I think of you, I immediately picture "low rent svengali" --
    in mtm shirts. with an italian car.
  • Blogger BabelBabe posted at 1:08 PM, March 09, 2006  
    low-rent svengali would be an awesome name for a band.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 1:11 PM, March 09, 2006  
    I wish I woulda thought of that when I had a band, all those years ago.

    -J.

    P.S. You can't see the car or the shirts in the eyeball picture. Gack...I look like I'm peering through some housewife's blinds.
  • Blogger halloweenlover posted at 2:59 PM, March 09, 2006  
    Very nice!
  • Blogger Sarah Louise posted at 5:23 PM, March 09, 2006  
    nice eyes!
  • Blogger Lazy cow posted at 7:44 PM, March 09, 2006  
    You have lovely eyes Mr Joke.
  • Blogger BabelBabe posted at 9:21 AM, March 10, 2006  
    or some housewife's mail slot.

    now WHY does that sound dirty?
  • Blogger Sarah Louise posted at 9:00 AM, March 11, 2006  
    Maybe it's just all the laughing. Okay, so if you want to lose five pounds, get the flu, have no appetite for a week, and read blogs. Laughter burns up calories. It does. I do not have the scientific data with me at the moment....

    she does not win the short vw this time.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home