Well, You MUST share when that appears in print. You would faint in horror if you saw my husband's wardrobe. But we live in the West; you can close a multi-billion dollar deal in board shorts, torn t-shirt and flip flops. Nobody bats an eye. You see someone dressed up in a suit and you assume 'funeral'. It's sad. I go to Chicago to wear my nice stuff and eat great food. Have a great weekend!
Yes, now I do. Apparently I need to read your blog before I read Babelbabes now. So, there's a cafe in Holland,Mich, where my bro went to Hope College and the cafe where his band (the Nixon Administration) played was called lemonjellos. Too tired to google to see if the two are related...
Are they... Mickey Mouse cocktail glasses and shaker? There is something so wrong about that. But damn if I can't overlook it and just find some inner peace at the mere thought, let alone image, of the sound of ice and alchohol making sweet music in a shaker...
Comments
If those really are your glasses and shaker.
-J.
The WVW is--Ah SWEAH!--"bigasm"
-J.
And what's WVW - have you been nipping too much this afternoon? Sounds like a racial slur, mistah.
WVW = Word Verification Word.
-J.
My WVW is gisxtint Girl is Extinct. Maybe it's intuitive today.
-J., more of a Gables Living type.
You would faint in horror if you saw my husband's wardrobe. But we live in the West; you can close a multi-billion dollar deal in board shorts, torn t-shirt and flip flops. Nobody bats an eye. You see someone dressed up in a suit and you assume 'funeral'.
It's sad. I go to Chicago to wear my nice stuff and eat great food.
Have a great weekend!
BUT I AM BACK IN DA BURGH!!!!
That is all.
2- I would have, but I was feeling too lemony and now, frankly, I don't care.
3- We have the MM shot glasses also!
-J.
But basically, yeah. It's funny.
Also, I now know why Joke's femininity score is higher than mine. He drinks cocktails with sugar on the rim.
That's nothin'. I've been known to drink chocolate milk while reading Saveur or Cook's Illustrated.
Poppy,
Wait. You scored less than 14%?
-J.
I suspect the test didn't get a look at my (not deformed) rack.
Let me groove with my own, admittedly warped, sense of whimsy.
Poppy,
It is therefore irrefutable the test was contrived by heterophobic men.
-J.