Someone please talk some sense into me...

I am so espresso obsessed I am seriously thinking looking into roasting my own coffee beans.

Yes, I know.

-J.

Comments

blackbird said…
actually, I have been hearing a bit about that process lately.

and I do believe it would make a difference.

of course, it helps that you do not have to catch the 7:36 train each morning.
Sarah Louise said…
it would use up all that free time you're always talking about...
--erica said…
hello.
been there.
done that.

very good results!!

sweet marias is a great site to get you started..
Joke said…
You guys are a pack of enablers.

-J.

P.S. Erica...what's the link, please?
BabelBabe said…
oh for god's sake, joke, give me your address and I'll send you a jar of Sanka!

Roasting your own coffee beans? What's next? Raising chickens?

See, I am trying not to enable.
Joke said…
Livestock is a zoning violation...and it lowers property values.

-J.
--erica said…
oh dear. is this enabling?



everything you need to know.. and then some.
www.sweetmarias.com

our experience with it.
(not a shameless plug I promise!!!!)
http://pumkinlittle.blogspot.com/2006/02/coffee-roastingagain.html
Joke said…
O

M

G

This makes heroin addiction look like a mild craving for Peeps.

TY, TY, TY...

-J.
Poppy B. said…
Oh Goody.

Yet Another Thing for Joke to become obsessed with and then go on and on about until Poppy's eyes glaze over.

Yeah, THANKS, erica. A LOT.
Joke said…
Poppy,

I can't help this weakness. I was scarred by having to read James Joyce and my neurons have been fried since.

-J.
--erica said…
but this is C O F F E E..
obsession is allowed where coffee is concerned.
Joke said…
P.S. If one worries about Poppy's reaction...just wait until TFBIM finds out. Her eyes will roll like a slot machine.
Sarah Louise said…
Wowza. I had no idea talking aboug coffee could be so sleep inducing...

Popular Posts