Snacking like a pedant

Dear Internet,

If you are consuming the supreme achievement in Onion Dip, you must do so with a potato chip of merit and worth. Such as...

CAPE COD ROBUST RUSSET POTATO CHIPS

"This is a unique potato chip made with real Russet potatoes. The chips inside this bag cook darker than other potato chips, but don’t worry --- they’re not burnt. Russet potatoes, unlike white potatoes, contain higher amounts of sugar and when cooked carefully will produce a darker, more robust chip that maintains the integrity of the potato."

http://www.capecodchips.com

You're welcome.

-J.

Comments

Badger said…
Wait, I thought we were supposed to MAKE the chips?! You are confusing the hell out of me.
Joke said…
Um, I was being sarcastic.

[Like you have a monopoly on that?]

-J.
Badger said…
OH! So you were kidding about the dip then too, right? Thank God. I was worried for a minute there.
Sarah Louise said…
The best camp grounds ($5/night in 1980-something) exist in Hyannis, where these are made. Cheap Boston, who knew? I'm talking hot showers, plugs for hairdryers...

(Yes, I was a girl scout)

(Yes, I know this has very little to do with post, but you should expect that of me by now...)
blackbird said…
gad.

I'm starving.
Joke said…
SL,

Can I mumble dogfaced to the banana patch?

-J.

P.S. Apologies to Steve Martin
BabelBabe said…
as noted below - RUFFLES, my friend. the only chip for prepackaged dip. yum!
Sarah Louise said…
I have no idea what you're talking about, J!

SL
julia said…
Boulder Chips. They rock. Hard to find, one must seek them out, but they have Sea Salt & Vinegar, which sends my little tastebuds into orgasmic orbit.

I will also confess to being a HUGE fan of Taytos Cheese & Onion chips. And Hula Hoops. Disgusting stuff, but oh so good.

I'm still drawing the line at the onion dip, though. And Ruffles are the only chip with which to dip.
Joke said…
SL, I know! That was on purpose. :-)

Julia, How about I say "organic Ruffles" and we'll call it even?

-J.
Sarah Louise said…
J, you are mean!

SL
Sarah Louise said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts