Whoa!
Just back in from the gym.
I've dropped almost 13 lb. My original target was to drop 15lb, but now let me try for dropping 20lb., see what that does.
-J.
I've dropped almost 13 lb. My original target was to drop 15lb, but now let me try for dropping 20lb., see what that does.
-J.

Comments
(that is what you were looking for, when you posted this piece of info?)
glad to be of help (to humanity?)
--SL
sez bb, trying to button her jeans over her stomach flab
Thank you! I'm here all week!
us women.
It does seem to endear me to my wife, which is convenient seeing has how there are some aspects of our married life she is not eager to outsource.
-J.
get the flu for a week.
The aches, the pains, the chills, the thrills...five pounds! I'm still not really interested in food...
and what does she win? Tell her Bob!
An easy word VW: sodss, which I can only guess is what you get when someone can't spell the plural of a word that most Western Pennsylvanians call "pop."
(in a small voice) and the recipes too!
But what's up? Because I see other people were commenting on March 10th, when I only saw the post today.
Does this mean that successful weight loss requires time travel?
Sometimes one has to do the refresh thing with a blog one revisits with some frequency. I discovered that looking at your blog, which seemed to have been mired in some ancient post, only it really hadn't and it was just my browser not bothering to give me the new stuff.
Bastids.
-J.
But I didn't realize my browser hated everyone else, as well.
(Um ... I mean, in addition to me.)